Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday - Happy Ness Style

1.  If I could  medal in an olympic event it would be     Swimming. I was in swim club my whole childhood, and at one time wanted to swim in the Olympics. Until I discovered dancing, and my life goals shifted .


2.  If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take     Josh, my machete, a tarp, a hammock, and a good pair of hiking sandle/shoes, my ipod with a solar charger, and sunglasses.

3.       Worms/slugs        are my most irrational fear. (Not so much fear, but completely disgusted by)

4.  I'd rather      change dirty diapers as a nanny   everyday,  than       have to sell my soul at a desk job    everyday.

5.  I am   SUPER excited to move to Vancouver this summer from Victoria. I love moving to new cities. I've lived in Calgary, Nanaimo, Cobham + Walton-on-Thames (both in england), Victoria, and now Vancouver! .

6.  I should really be     unloading the dishwasher and getting Skye in his jammies before his Mom gets home   .

7.  One of my favorite things in all the world is     waking up to find a kitty has placed himself inside my arms. Even better when there's 2 kitties! Like this morning. A 3 way spoon!    

No comments:

Post a Comment