Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WEDDING!!!



As you may know, we've decided to have our wedding here in Victoria. I'm pretty excited now about having a real homemade wedding! My bridesmaid Andrea and I are going to check out the first location today! Here are some pictures I've found as inspirations for the big day!
 Idea for wedding favour! We are both DJs after all....
 I LOVE these lanterns in lieu of flowers! Modern and they catch the light!

 I love the white wedding idea. My wedding colour is gold. I would love for everything to be gold and white!




 MUST.GET.THIS.WEDDING.TOPPER!
 Beautiful Cake!
 Invitations?



 Typewriter guest book! :o






 I wanted to have a "costume change" before the late night party, into something short and sexy like this. I'll be wearing my veil still for sure!









 Costume change Idea #2

No comments:

Post a Comment