Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday- I know... it's Saturday....

What a gorgeous wedding dress!


1.   I am looking forward to      My wedding!! It's September 10th so not too long now. I keep day dreaming about it   .

2.  Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is    Teen dramas- books, tv shows, and movies .

3.  My favorite car is     I don't drive or have any interest in cars, but I do like convertibles, and vintage cars .

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be   Hawaii weather. It's warm, but never too hot unless you're sitting in direct sunlight all day. Perpetual summer please  .

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is     Listen to music. Music has always played a huge part in my life, growing up as a dancer, and now as a DJ. Music is my security blanket  .

6.  This weekend       I am going shopping, going to Amanda's bday, babysitting an eight month old baby, DJing for the Tiesto After party and on Monday (which I have off) VOTING!    .

7.  If I were a color, I'd be       Turquoise     because,      I am a mermaid 

No comments:

Post a Comment