Sunday, April 3, 2011


Hope you all had a glorious Sunday! Mine was kind of lazy, yet completely enjoyable. I've had a pretty lazy weekend actually. I was feeling a little under the weather so I was pretty much in bed, in front of my iMac, or snuggling on the couch with the mister. I watched a bunch of movies, read for hours, and went strolling through blogs. Also updated this blog and gave it a bit of a make-over. I got inspired and organized. I plan to put my 5 days off this week to good use and step up my blogging game! Woot!
Enjoy the rest of your evenings. I'll be up at the crack of dawn to go take care of twin 3 year old boys. Last week we baked cookies and built a fort, and I have some fun activities planned for tomorrow! SO many activities! Ahh Stepbrothers. Comedy GOLD!

Sweet dreams <3

V. 



Here are some of my weekend blog surfing inspirations :) 


My daily mantra.


True.

Good to know.


Awesome dress lamps.

My best friend Melissa said I looked like Leslie Feist yesterday. WIN!

I love blue, and I love these earrings <3



I like her style.



<3

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment