Monday, April 25, 2011

My Week in Pictures
































Beach 5 minutes from my home.






Andrea got engaged! Now we can be brides and each others' bridesmaids together!

Hotties

This was a really fun night :)



7am walk to work. Gorgeous sunrise!


















I told him to point at the tide pool, so he pointed with two middle fingers lol










Love my job! I get to spend every sunny day outside with amazing children :)

Madilynne- my little sister from Big Brothers and Sisters





My new favourite place in Victoria











I really can't wait until it's really hot outside and I can dive off of here without freezing!



Random Pirate ship sailed by.... video to come!





Found 3 pars of these glasses on the side of the road!

Niall and I. Chillen.

Melissa and I being silly.



While left in the back of the car to their own devices, Amy and Vanessa have a hat party!

Wives.


Amanda and I

I

I took this so I could see how long my hair has grown. I used to have a pixie cut so I really can not wait until it's waist long!

Amanda <3

Cake like bag

Midnight dress up and champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment