Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Cleaning and Organizing time!

I have been slowly but surely redecorating and reorganizing every nook and cranny of my home. I still have a couple more projects to go. Like;
-the living room/studio/DJ space,  I want to really utilize the big open space and make a crafting/sewing corner.

-the backyard and back porch. My downstairs tenant Jaci and I have already started planting more plants in the garden, cleaning out all the random garbage and getting rid of a lot of recycling. There's so much potential in the backyard! I can't wait until it's all nice and pretty and we can sip our Margarettas in the sun!

-the bedroom loft storage. It's a huge pile of clothes that I'm selling, winter stuff, purses, snow board boots etc. It's a pretty sweet spot up in the rafters of our bedroom. I wanted to put a cozy reading nook up there, but the floor isn't very solid.... maybe there is a way to make it so?! OMG I can make it a year round FORT! Eff yeah!

 -the spice shelf above the stove. I want to put all the spices, oils, and vinegars in pretty matching containers. 

Here are some inspiring pictures of homes from my favourite blogs.

I totally have a Queen Ann chair exactly like that. Right down to the kitty massacred upholstery.  

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment