Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Wishlist- Modcloth Edition

I ADORE this romper. It would be perfect for a lunch date with friends, a BBQ, or even just running errands. I really want to rock a bunch of rompers this spring/summer! Love em! T

Doesn't this look cozy? I would wear this at work with the kids, on lazy Sundays, or to the beach over my bikini. MUST GET.

I'm loving this floral! I'd wear this DJing glammed up with a necklace, bracelets and a sexy pair of heels.

I have been searching for a pair of high waisted shorts like these since last summer! They would be perfect for my sailor themed stagette :)

I <3 Lace.

I am a big fan of goddess dresses like this heather gray beauty.

Nice, light and pretty cardigan.

More sailor shorts to die for!
Here are some of the pretty things I'm dreaming of adding to my wardrobe...

No comments:

Post a Comment