Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

 
From lookbook.eu
 
1.   This weekend I'm       going to Big Brother's Big Sister's summer BBQ. I'm working (as a nanny) so I'm taking the little man with me. After work I'll head downtown to the inner harbor of beautiful Victoria to watch/dance at Jumpship! Which is a dirt biking/jumping invitational complete with a Dj stage and dance floor! I'm going with my lovelies Amanda and Heather and I simply can not wait! I love outdoor raves in the middle of the city :) Then on Sunday I'm going to a beach of some sort with my lovely bridesmaid Andrea and friends. Summer rules .

2.  My last vacation was    to Calgary at Christmas to see my family. Haven't had a real tropical holiday since Hawaii 3 years ago.

3.  My next vacation will be     This Christmas will be my honeymoon in Mexico! :D  STOKED!

4.  My favorite way to relax is   a day at the beach soaking up sun while reading between swims. Then a long, hot, luxurious candle lit shower followed by a movie snuggles and Popsicles :)

5.  When vacationing one should always    bring at least one great party outfit just in case.... and  enjoy the moment, don't  worry about little details .

6.  When vacationing one should never    get sick! Take your vitamins and rest up before hand so you feel your best .

7.  The best part about a vacation is       taking a break from your routine and responsibilities, just enjoying the pursuit of pleasure 

No comments:

Post a Comment