Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

 
1.   The last movie I saw was    Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, tonight with Josh for our date night. It was pretty good visually, being in 3D and all and there were a fair amount of mermaids which I obviously enjoyed. I don't know what it is that draws me to mermaids so, I guess I just hear the call of the sea....

2.  I want to    go to my gorgeous fluffy bed and read, but I'm waiting for pictures to upload to da blog .

3.  Surprises are     not my cup o' tea. I like to be in control  .

4.  The best accessory is   Sunglasses, I never leave home without them, even on a rainy day .

5.  My favorite warm drink is     hazelnut coffee or orange pekoe tea .

6.  My favorite cold drink is       soda water with lemons  .

7.  Currently loving       Funny British Animal Voice overs, sun dresses, date nights, reading in bed until sleeping, planning for upcoming summer adventures, and kitty snuggles 

No comments:

Post a Comment