Saturday, October 8, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting- New babies Edition

I started a new full time nanny gig September with two 12 month old bebes Gabriel and Maya. It certainly has been an adjustment going from 2.5 yr old Skye who is well behaved, can talk and is pretty much the perfect child to take care of, to not one but TWO teething, crying-as-only-communication babies who can't walk yet so I have to carry them everywhere. It's been a little stressful finding my bearings. But now going into our second month together I think I'm getting the hang of it. I've definitely bonded with the little ones and have perfected eating and napping routines.

Here is a sneak speak into one of our autumn outings in Victoria.

A big fish pond we found on our travels

Maya


I'm not sure what this used to be, or what it's meant for, but it's also a sweet mini castle for kids to play with!


Maya and Gabriel Bebes!










No comments:

Post a Comment