Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in The Blank Friday


1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is     France! I've been to Paris, the french Alps and Provance. All of those trip were magical. I also loved Hawaii, Amsterdam, and Mexcio   .

2.    Greece or Bali     is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     listening to music and daydreaming. I get motion sickness if I try to do anything else     .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     iPOd    ,    meticulously organized small bag of everything I may need   and     water and snack  

5.  My favorite travel companion is    my amazing momma. She's super organized and takes care of everything. When I travel with my husband I have to be the "mom"  .

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is    when I was crossing the boarder from France to Belgium on the bus, the bus driver called me off the bus all by myself. I thought there was a problem with my passport, but as it turns out he just wanted to let me know I owed him a cleaning fee for puking on the bus. Most of it got in the baggie... but some dripped. LOL  .

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is    chicken eye ball on a survival course in Kananaskis Country, Alberta  .

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in    Hawaii. I absolutely LOVE everything about Hawaii  .

9.  I have been to    six 
states in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment