Monday, January 16, 2012

What Makes a Happy Ness

 It sure has been a while since I've updated you with some Happy Ness. I was way to busy having fun and getting ready for the arrival of the little minnow currently swimming around my uterus. We find out Saturday if it's a girl or boy! The nursery is also being painted and carpeted this weekend!! Ahh! I'm getting so freakin excited I can hardly stand it! We've really being going through every inch of our home and organizing and tidying like mad. I think we're both in nesting mode. I feel a lot better now that we have things coming together. It was uncertain whether or not we were going to stay in our current home or move up island for a possible job for my husband. Now that we've decided to stay in Victoria I feel a huge weight of indecision lifted. I need to have a tentative plan for the next year otherwise I get anxious. I don't mind changing up the plan as we go, but I like to know where I'll be living at least! Especially with the baby on the way. I need to put some roots down. We've been in our home for 2 years this May (when the baby's due!!), and we've really come along way in decorating, functionality and comfort. It really feels like our home now. It's just too much fun adding the baby into our zoo of a home.

I'm also beginning plans on turning our basement suite which we rent out, into an eco friendly daycare! There's a lot of work to do to get it ready, but between my creativity, my husbands handiness, and our very helpful family we'll have it ready to be opened by September 2012! Which gives me about 4 months with just our baby before going back to work. I'm already looking forward to opening the daycare and working again. I adore children! I'm so glad that my work allows me to be home with our child, surrounded by other kids in a creative, eco play land!

Life is sure exciting right now. Good things are coming. Good things are already here!
Even through the sore back, heartburn, random nausea, and extreme fatigue I'm still smiling big from ear to ear.

Merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream.....
 
Me, being a bad ass. what a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment