Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blog Crush: A Well Traveled Woman

 "A Well Traveled Woman"  pretty much includes images of everything I love about life.
I spent a good 2 hours drinking tea and dreamily going through her photos and posts. I love the nature, cooking, out door living life style, and adventurous spirit of this site. I strongly recommend to those who have a wanderlust and love for the great outdoors. Many satisfied hours spent here being inspired.

Here are some of my favourites:
This photo is of the blogger Bekah Stewart from A woman well traveled. I found out about her from another awesome blog "TOMBOY STYLE" where this picture is from.


Chicken coop/herb garden!! We're going to try to get our own coop started this spring!

Ever since I could remember, I've always wanted my own teepee. In Alberta where I grew up, there are a lot of teepees. I stayed in many! My summer camp even had a teepee village. :D I've always loved and admired aboriginal culture and style. I love how they lived off and respected the land, and had such inspiring spiritual connections with nature.

PLANTS!



No big deal....

I want to make little plant shelves like this!






This TERRIFIES me. Props to those who have the balls.





I'm totally making this tonight. Pregnancy cravings ACTIVATE!





I really want a vintage polka dot once piece like this one! Perfect for the summer after baby while my stomach slowly recovers away from public view.

1 comment:

  1. Les vacances en famille à l’étranger ne sont pas que des souvenirs heureux en devenir. Ce sont également des occasions d’enseigner à vos enfants le monde dans lequel ils vivent, des cultures différentes des leurs et les avantages d’être ouvert d’esprit. voyager avec bébé

    ReplyDelete