Monday, June 11, 2012

Kaleia Minnow

My baby girl is already 5 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time speed up the second she was born. When I was pregnant time lagged on forever.
She is such a little pixie beauty. She's mischievous and a tad dramatic, already putting on quite the show. Every day is special. Every day she changes. I simply can't get enough of her. 
This whole experience has been so surreal. Sometimes it's hard to comprehend that I have an actual child, and that I grew it in my womb. It's mind boggling.
I really have never been happier in my whole life. I feel like I'm living my dream. The dream I've been dreaming since I was a little girl, of having my own family and my own home. Sometime I feel like I'm just playing house. I love it!

















Peaking
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment